- ½ big glass of de-chlorinated water (just let tap water sit in a jar for 24 hours with no lid on)
- 1 chopped banana
- 1 tsp melted honey
- 1 tsp whey (the runny stuff from the yoghurt)
- Put the honey and whey into the glass and stir into the water
- Add the banana pieces
- Place an upside down lid into the glass (or a small bowl) to keep the banana under the water.
- Cover the glass with cling film and attach with an elastic band
- Place in a dark, warm place (linen closet?).
- Leave 3-5 days until banana is soft and fizzy. If the liquid separates stir carefully once a day.
Note: These may not look great but sweet & very, VERY fizzy banana is heaven!